Well, on this particular morning I woke up at 10:20 for our 10 o'clock class. Oops! I couldn't remember which classroom we were in and didn't want to make a fool of myself by walking into the wrong one, so I walked around aimlessly hoping to find someone for about 20 minutes before I chanced it (it was the right room, thankfully). So far I like our teacher Patricia.
After class, Laura walked with 8 of us 20 minutes to where the botanical gardens are, which were really pretty and fun. From there we took a turn through the Glasnevin Cemetery to admire all the ornate headstones. Drinks at the supposedly haunted "Gravediggers" next door before splitting up: most people just walked home, but Dakota, Margaux and I were hungry and found a pub. Decent food, but very expensive so I got the cheapest thing on the menu. Then had a headache trying to find the bus to get home in the rain!
Made dinner at home that night then went over to the bar on campus for a few hours to chat with a group of girls before heading to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment